Micro-Stim is designed for Wastewater Systems “Biological Treatment”.
Micro-Stim is a unique product that is composed of organic compounds. Micro-Stim provides an environmentally sound and user safe treatment for Wastewater Treatment Facilities. The cell growth regulators in Micro-Stim dramatically increases the metabolic and reproductive rates of endogenous bacteria. By introducing Micro-Stim into your Wastewater Treatment Facility, a more complete breakdown of organic solids and odors can be achieved without the use of laboratory cultured microorganisms or toxic chemicals.
With the introduction of Micro-Stim to your Wastewater Treatment facility you should expect the following benefits:
- Reduced and more complete breakdown of organic solids and odors.
- Complete biological use of the collection system as part of the treatment process.
- Decrease sludge buildup in the Wastewater Treatment process.
- Reduction of BOD and TSS entering the treatment area improving plant performance.
- Reduction of Hydrogen Sulfide gas (H2 S) resulting in less corrosion of the collection system and equipment.
- Cost-effective approach toward collection system maintenance.
The application rate of Micro-Stim needs to be at (1) one ppm. The flow chart below will show the amount of Micro-Stim needed. One ppm is equvalent to one gallon of Micro-Stim to every one million gallons of liquid. Each oz. of Micro-Stim will treat 7812.5 gallons of liquid.
|Oz.of Micro-Stim||2.56||6.4||9.6||12.8||25.6||38.4||51.2||64.0||76.8||89.6||102.4||115.2||1 gallon|
|Gallons of Liquid||20,000||50,000||75,000||100,000||200,000||300,000||400,000||500,000||600,000||700,000||800,000||900,000||1,000,000|
It is not recommended to over apply Micro-Stim without consulting your Micro Stim Representative. Micro-Stim is blended for the sale and use by Chem-A-Co, Inc.® Monticello, IN 574-965-2086